Try it on at home
FREE DELIVERY & FREE RETURNS ON ALL UK WATCH ORDERS
Take advantage of our free shipping and returns to try the watch on at home to see how it looks and feels on your wrist.
The field watch was initially designed for military use and supplied to soldiers worldwide. It had to withstand wear and tear, be mission accurate, have a durable case and have an easy-to-read large dial.
This was the inspiration for our MX10. We added Tritium illumination so that wearers can always check the time even when it's pitch black, and we made sure its Swiss movement was protected in a robust and waterproof case to a depth of 100m. The MX10 field watch was so good, it was officially supplied to the UK Special Forces and was given NATO certification.
You don’t need to be in the military to wear the MX10, but you can be confident in the knowledge that having been tested in numerous military situations, it will endure anything you can throw at it because it has already been proven through passion.
- 316L stainless steel case: renowned for its strength.
- Swiss-made movement: world-class accuracy and reliability.
- Tritium illumination: tell the time, all the time.
- Sapphire crystal face: ultra-scratch resistant.
- 100m water resistant: sea or land you’re covered.
- 5-year battery life: plenty of time for adventure.
- 5-year warranty: for peace of mind.