Our ultimate dive watch.
Enable night view
Enable day view
The Alpha is inspired by dive watch designs that started in the 1930s. Since then, there have been many developments, including an Italian naval instrument maker who created a watch with luminous material. This gave a Naval frogman a fighting chance at reading the dial in murky water or during night-time operations.
Our version of the dive watch is shock, sand and saltwater resistant. It has the brightest Tritium illumination available for easy underwater readability and is water resistant to 300 m (1000 ft). As with all our watches, it is powered by a Swiss movement and made with the finest components.
Not everyone wears their Alpha in the sea, but however you spend your time, your watch won’t let you down because it has already been proven through passion.
- 300m water resistant: discover the darkest depths.
- Swiss-made movement: world-class accuracy and reliability
- T100 Tritium illumination: tell the time, all the time.
- Ceramic bezel insert: premium design, ultra-scratch resistant.
- Sapphire crystal face: ultra-scratch resistant.
- Aviation grade steel: corrosion resistant.
- 10-year battery life: a decade of adventure.
- 2-year warranty: for peace of mind.