Our Warranty Pledge
We consider customer satisfaction and after-sales care to be one of the most important aspects of our business. This is why all Nite watches come with a two year warranty.
Our aim is to deliver exceptional products and services that result in many years of reliable service. We take great care to ensure that each Nite watch is manufactured from the finest materials and to the highest possible standard. However, the fine and exacting nature of watch manufacturing can, on rare occasions, result in faults. If you experience any problems with your watch, we will deal with it as promptly and efficiently as possible.
The Nite International two year warranty covers material and manufacturing defects as listed in our warranty policy. Subject to inspection and assessment of the fault by our service center, we guarantee we will repair or replace a customer’s watch with the same model or a superior model if a direct replacement is unavailable. We will take action in the warranty process as soon we have your watch and confirmation of your warranty registration details.
Battery replacements, repair and warranty work during the term of the warranty period MUST be carried out by an authorized Nite repair center. Failure to adhere to this requirement will invalidate your warranty and a cost will be incurred.
- GTLS detaching from the dial or hands
- GTLS failure
- Hands falling off
- Movement failure
- Battery failure (watch ticking at 4 second intervals) during the first 12 months
- Watch losing more than manufacturer’s stated time during the first 12 months
- Mineral glass or sapphire crystal falling out
- Date not changing correctly (check FAQ’s for assistance)
- Condensation or flooding when crown is fully in position
- Manufacturing defects
- GTLS failure* (GTLS is made of pressurized glass vials and due to the nature of the technology cannot be warranted against breakage)
- Mineral glass or sapphire crystal becoming scratched, chipped or broken
- Crown stems snapping or detaching from case
- Bezels becoming scratched, loose or lost
- Bezel becoming detached due to loss of MBS pins
- Strap or bracelet becoming scratched or broken
- Buckle breakage or damage
- Case back becoming scratched or loose
- Watch case becoming scratched, broken or damaged in any way
- Loss of lug screw pins
- Defects or damage due to misuse and/or physical/accidental abuse
- Defects or damage due to the attempted repair of an unauthorized service center
- Flooding or condensation due to the crown being left out of position, including thermal shock which may result in dial condensation if a warm watch is suddenly exposed to an extremely cold environment
* GTLS is a specialist item and should not be removed by any unauthorized dealer